SAGE SALT HD 790-4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 7WT 9'0"
Sage Salt HD Fly Rod Outfits include the award winning Sage Salt HD Fly Rod, Hatch Finatic Gen 2 Fly Reel, premium RIO Elite Flats Pro floating fly line, Dacron backing, RIO Saltwater Tapered Leader, Sage aluminum rod tube and rod sock. All Sage Salt HD Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
Winner of the ICAST Best of Show, Sage Salt HD Fly Rods have increased power, improved accuracy, and are lighter for all day use. Sage Salt HD rods have an amazing ability to slice through the wind, throw laser tight loops, and deliver flies precisely where intended. Casting feels almost effortless thanks to new cutting edge KonneticHD Technology. These new technologies produce a rod blank that is ultra light, with a thinner diameter, enhancing feel and responsiveness, yet is significantly stronger.
- KonneticHD Technology delivers ultimate power and accuracy in the wind
- Beautiful Squid Ink blank finish with black thread wraps / blue trim wraps
- Oversized Fuji ceramic stripper guides and hard chromed snake guides to shoot line further
- Heavy-duty stealth black anodized aluminum, dual uplocking reel seat
- Integrated hidden hook keeper in reel seat
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Super Plus full-wells cork handle and fighting butt
- Premium Salt HD aluminum rod tube and rod sock
- Backed by the Sage Lifetime Warranty
HATCH FINATIC 7 PLUS GEN 2 FLY REEL : 7-9WT
he Hatch Finatic 7 Plus Gen 2 Fly Reel is an incredible versatile reel. Capable of being rigged with a huge array of line types and loaded out with an enormous amount of backing, it can handle everything from big trout, bass and carp, and since it has a fully sealed drag system bones and permit pose little trouble. It is The Finatic 7 Plus is a masterpiece of USA fully machined craftsmanship, right down to the reel seat and perfectly suited for 7-9 weight rods. The Gen 2 series features a new drag system seal along with stainless-steel drag housing for a more enhanced usage. All Hatch fly reels feature a fully sealed drag cassette containing a stacked Rulon multi-disc drag system that allows maximum braking pressure and faster heat dispersion. This innovated type of design is created to eliminate start up inertia when the fish is hooked and reduce stick slip problems while you are battling the fish on the reel. Each Hatch fly reel comes with its own hook guard on the frame, a precise counterbalance on the spool, and a positive frame to spool connection for a bomb-proof fit.
If I was stranded on a desert island and had only one reel to bring, it would be the 7 Plus. Our shop has sold more of these bad boys than any other size in the Hatch line up. From bonefish to permit, steelhead to carp, this reel has you covered.
- New Mist Finish is a beautiful matte, non-glare finish that is smoother, stealthier, and looks awesome.
- New cranks and counterbalance in the Gen 2 Finatic incorporates an Ultraflon sleeve that covers the aluminum shaft and separates it from the aluminum crank handle. This eliminates the chance for Galvanic corrosion and ensures a smooth crank.
- New frame features a concave surface inside of the frame and move from 7 windows in the Gen 1 to 9 windows in the Gen 2. By adding two extra arms it eliminates unnecessary weight making the reel lighter without sacrificing strength.
- New lip seals and sealed bearings completely seal this drag system against the elements for flawless performance in the harshest conditions.
- Machined reel seat means that there is no second piece seating the reel to the rod. No more rotting screws or rattle between the foot and the rest of the frame.
- Hook guards on every reel keep those hooks away from hands and tucked into the arbor of the reel.
- Multi-disc drag comprised of Rulon and precision stamped stainless steel discs apples breaking pressure and heat dispersion over several surfaces and is now found on all models.