SAGE SPECTRUM MAX 9/10 SILVER LOADED RIO TARPON QUICK SHOOTER WF10F
SAGE SPECTRUM MAX 9/10 FLY REEL : 9-10WT
The Sage Spectrum Max 9/10 Reel is a saltwater worthy powerhouse designed to target flats species or the larger salmonids that are on the run. The Spectrum Max 9/10 is packed with a 40 detent setting powerful drag system to slow down these larger fighting fish, while being smooth enough to protect light tippets in spookier situations. Start the drag at 0 and crank down, we bet the fish slows down!
The Spectrum Max is fully machined with cold forged, tempered 6061-T6 aluminum, housing Sage's proven Sealed Carbon System (SCS) Drag. Smooth engagement and consistent, dependable, and repeatable pressure, allows you to fish with confidence knowing your tippet is protected. The SCS drag uses US made carbon to easily handle high pressure and quickly dissipates kinetic energy into thermal energy and the entire system is sealed to keep out water, sand, grit, and salt. Finished with Sage's unique porting pattern and spoke aesthetic, the Max will be your go-to reel for the full range of heavy duty fishing scenarios.
- Completely sealed, supercharged carbon SCS Drag System
- One revolution drag knob with 40 numbered settings
- Large arbor for fast line pick-up
- Concave arbor for greater strength and capacity
- Fully machined, ergonomic handle
- Easy conversion from left- to right-hand retrieve
- Fully machined 6061-T6 aerospace grade aluminum
- Cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity
- Hard anodized for surface protection and corrosion resistance
- Weight: 8 1/2oz
- Diameter: 4 3/8"
- Width: 1 5/8"
- Capacity: WF10 200yds/30lb
Rio Tarpon Quickshooter Fly Line (WF10-WF12, WF10F/I-WF12F/I), New for 2015
RIO’s Tarpon QuickShooter lines have been specifically designed for tarpon and other tropical species. Every line features a powerful front taper that casts large flies, or punches into tough winds with ease. The short head is heavier than standard tarpon lines, making it easier to load and cast. The Rio Tarpon Quickshooter is available in a floating or a floating/intermediate tip (F/I) If you are looking for the #1 tarpon line, the New Rio Tarpon Quickshooters is the only one you will ever need while chasing silver!
- Short, powerful head that is very easy to cast – ideal for novice tarpon anglers
- Heavier than standard tarpon lines to easily load modern saltwater rods
- Extreme Slickness
- Front and Back Loop
- Temperature: 75-100 deg F (24-38 deg C)
- Available in 2 formats: Full Floating or Float with 10ft Clear Intermediate Tip F/I