SAGE X 10150-4 SPEY FLY ROD : 10WT 15'0"
The new Two-Handed X spey rods let you experience the remarkable benefits of KonneticHD Technology through access to the more powerful lower sections of the rod, allowing for easier and more efficient load carry through the casting stroke. The shaft۪s significantly enhanced recovery and crisper tip stop optimize line speed to deliver long, smooth casts. The decreased vertical movement and vibrations in the blank result in a more accurate and efficient presentation.
The Sage 10wt 15'0" is the most powerful spey rod in the X series. If you are targeting King Salmon, Sea Run Browns or even large saltwater species, make sure to have the Sage X 10wt to power these fish in to the net.
Sage X rods are finished in a gorgeous black spruce color, with dark green thread wraps and metallic grey accent wraps. A premium stealth black, laser etched, fully anodized aluminum reel seat is matched with a Super Plus grade cork full wells handle and fighting butt. Premium Fuji ceramic stripper guides with hard-chromed snake guides and tip-top reduce friction to shoot line effortlessly. Each rod includes a Sage divided rod sock and premium Sage X aluminum rod tube to protect your investment. Every Sage X is hand crafted by the same 27 sets of expert hands on Bainbridge Island, WA in the USA.
- KonneticHD Technology efficient energy transfer for tighter loops and improved accuracy
- Lighter, stronger graphite blank with a crisp, fast-action that any angler can cast well
- Beautiful Spruce Black finish with dark green thread wraps and metallic grey trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides and hard chromed snake guides to shoot line effortlessly
- Premium stealth black anodized aluminum dual up-locking reel seat
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Super Plus grade full wells cork handle and fighting butt
- Premium Sage X aluminum rod tube and rod sock
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Backed by the Sage Lifetime Warranty