SAGE X 1090-4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 10WT 9'0"
This outfit features the award-winning Sage X Fly Rod, Sage Spectrum Fly Reel, premium RIO Elite Flats Pro floating fly line, Dacron backing, RIO Saltwater Tapered Leader, Sage aluminum rod tobe and rod sock. All Sage X Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
Sage X Fly Rods will dramatically improve the way you fish through superior loop control. The technology engineered into Sage X rods brings a new era of high-performance that will allow any angler to effortlessly throw tighter loops, longer distances, with vastly improved accuracy. Sage's KonneticHD Technology creates ultra-fast rod recovery with a crisp stop in the tip section, creating effecient energy transfer and tighter loops with any casting style.
Simply put, the Sage X rods are intuitive and will make anyone a better caster, and as a result, a better angler. The HD in KonneticHS stands for a ‘higher density’ of graphite fibers, with much less resin used, resulting in a lighter, stronger rod, with crisp power and unmatched energy transfer. Decreased lateral and medial movement of the rod, without vibrations, or tip bounce, creates the most efficient conduit directly to your hand. This translates into a forgiving, super smooth, fast-action rod that any angler can cast like a pro. The rod tracks extremely true which translates to amazing accuracy. KonneticHD Technology is a breakthrough platform in rod design that will continue to drive innovation with Sage rods well into the future.
The Sage X 10wt 9'0" is the perfect choice for a one-rod-does-it-all-for-saltwater. The Sage X 10wt is a smooth, powerful cannon that will throw bulky saltwater flies straight into the wind and is perfect for big redfish, permit jacks, average tarpon, bluefish, spanish mackerel, cobia and basically anything that swims in the salt. The Sage X 10wt loads quickly in close for quick shots, and will send power shots extremely long distances. This Sage X 10wt is the ultimate general purpose saltwater rod to cover any situation
Sage X rods are finished in a gorgeous black spruce color, with dark green thread wraps and metallic grey accent wraps. A premium stealth black, laser etched, fully anodized aluminum reel seat is matched with a Super Plus grade cork full wells handle and fighting butt. Premium Fuji ceramic stripper guides with hard-chromed snake guides and tip-top reduce friction to shoot line effortlessly. Each rod includes a Sage divided rod sock and premium Sage X aluminum rod tube to protect your investment. Every Sage X is hand crafted by the same 27 sets of expert hands on Bainbridge Island, WA in the USA.
- KonneticHD Technology delivers maximum energy transfer for tighter loops and improved accuracy
- Lighter, stronger graphite blank with a crisp, fast-action that any angler can cast well
- Beautiful Spruce Black finish with dark green thread wraps / metallic grey trim wraps
- Fuji ceramic stripper guides and hard chromed snake guides to shoot line effortlessly
- Premium stealth black anodized aluminum dual up-locking reel seat
- Laser etched line weight on slide band
- Super Plus grade full wells cork handle and fighting butt
- Premium Sage X aluminum rod tube and rod sock
- Handcrafted on Bainbridge Island, USA
- Backed by the Sage Lifetime Warranty
SAGE SPECTRUM 9/10 FLY REEL
The Sage Spectrum Fly Reel is extremely durable and lightweight, with a super-smooth, powerful drag system. This lightweight drag is a proven design with a completely sealed, carbon fiber disc drag and will put the brakes on big species like bass, steelhead, bonefish, redfish, and salmon. These lightweight reels are beautifully designed, and offer anglers a beautiful and durable Sage reel at a great price.
Spectrum reels are fully CNC machined to exacting tolerances using aerospace grade 6061 T-6 aluminum, then cold forged and tempered for superior strength and rigidity. Finally, they are hard anodized for the perfect balance of hardness and color, and will withstand the harshest saltwater environments. An oversized, machined, and anodized one-revolution drag knob makes on the fly drag adjustments easy, and the fully machined, anodized, ergonomic reel handle improves grip and comfort.
These reels have a large arbor and concave spool which produces fast line pick up, while increasing strength and backing capacity. Spectrum reels easily convert from left to right hand retrieve and include a Sage embroidered ballistic nylon reel pouch for safe storage. Sage Spectrum 7/8 is the perfect choice for any modern 7wt or 8wt fly rod in freshwater and saltwater. Spectrum reels are a best performance value and will provide years of flawless performance.
- Powerful, smooth, completely sealed carbon drag system
- Fully CNC machined from aeropace grade 6061 T-6 aluminum
- Large arbor design for faster line pick up
- Concave spool for greater strength and backing capacity
- Oversized, machined one revolution drag knob for easy drag adjustments
- Ergonomic, machined aluminum reel handle
- Cold forged, tempered, and hard anodized finish
- Easy conversion from left to right hand retrieve
- Neoprene, embroidered Sage ballistic nylon reel case
- Backed by the Sage Lifetime Warranty
NEW! RIO ELITE FLATS PRO FLY LINE
RIO's New Eilte Flats Pro saltwater fly line is designed for anglers hitting tropical flats in search of bonefish, permit and tarpon. The line is built on RIO's new DirectCore and Slickcast coating, a proprietary low-memory, low-stretch monofilament core that retains its stiffness in tropical heat, yet lies straight on the water without curl or retraction. The core, which has 30% less stretch than regular tropical saltwater fly lines, casts further, ensures solid strip sets, and shortens fight times. The Slickcast creates the slickest, most durable coating on the market-producing the least amount of friction ever measured on a fly line.
RIO Flats Pro lines incorporate the SureFire triple color, distance-marking design that takes the guesswork out of accuracy and distance control, allowing anglers to make higher percentage shots to cruising targets. The DirectCore Flats Pro line is available in floating models and a clear tip "StealthTip" option that features a full-float head with six feet of clear intermediate at the tip. This nearly invisible front section allows for shorter leaders and easier, more accurate casts, while the increased density provides greater wind penetration.
- Agressive front taper loads rods quickly, shreds the wind, and throws stable tight loops
- Slickcast - The slickest and most durable coating.
- Easy annealing, low memory core that lays perfectly straight on the water
- Low stretch DirectCore Technology casts further and provides solid strip set
- Mid-length head and long rear taper for tight loops and complete line control
- High floating running line makes picking up line and casting easier
- Welded front and back loops for fast, easy rigging changes