SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS SONAR SINK 25 COLD FLY LINE
The Scientific Angler Sonar Sink 25 Cold Fly Line is New for 2016. The Sonar Sink 25 fly line is the ideal sinking-head fly line for cold weather. Featuring a 25' extra-fast sinking head with handling line for even the least unsociable coldwater applications. With it's low tangle design the Sink 25' also yields increased shooting distance.
- 25' extra-fast sinking head with handling line
- For coldwater applications
- An excellent streamer line for trout
- Low tangle design increases shooting distance
- Floating running line
- Super Fast Sink: 4.0 - 8.0 ips, sink 4'-15'
- Braided multifilament core
- 150 GR 5-6 WT.: Chartreuse (Light olive green) / Charcoal Tip
- 200 GR 5-7 WT.: Yellow / Charcoal Tip
- 250 GR 6-8 WT.: White / Charcoal Tip
- 300 GR 7-9 WT.: Green / Charcoal Tip
- 350 GR 8-10 WT.: Orange/ Charcoal Tip
- 450 GR 9-12 WT.: Red / Charcoal Tip
- Weights: WF-4-F through WF-12-F
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|150 GR||25.0’ / 7,6m||105.0’ / 32,0m||150gr / 9,7g|
|200 GR||25.0’ / 7,6m||105.0’ / 32,0m||200gr / 13,0g|
|250 GR||25.0’ / 7,6m||105.0’ / 32,0m||250gr / 16,2g|
|300 GR||25.0’ / 7,6m||105.0’ / 32,0m||300gr / 19,4g|
|350 GR||25.0’ / 7,6m||105.0’ / 32,0m||350gr / 22,7g|
|400 GR||25.0’ / 7,6m||105.0’ / 32,0m||400gr / 25,9g|
|450 GR||25.0’ / 7,6m||105.0’ / 32,0m||450gr / 29,2g|
* Grain weight for the first 25′
4.75/5 Stars out of 4 Reviews
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 5
Rob (Colorado) | March 6th, 2021
One of the best handling sinktips on the market, another good line from SA
One of the easiest casting sinking lines ever
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 5
Aaron (MA) | July 3rd, 2020
I use the 450 gr. version of this line on my 10 weight Ignitor, and absolutely love the combo. The line is actually much easier to handle than my other sinking lines, and shoots a mile. I can cover great distance with this line, and it turns over my big saltwater flies with ease. Very happy with this product!
Great line for pike fishing!
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 5
Alex (Cambridge, MA) | March 8th, 2019
I use this line in 350 grains with my Guideline LPXE 10 foot 8 weight rod for pike fishing. I have several different lines for this rod (e.g. Orvis Bank Shot), but this one is by far the best. You can shoot a lot of line in a controlled and easy fashion and turn over very large streamers. I can highly recommend this product!