SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS SONAR SINK 30 WARM AND CLEAR FLY LINE
The Scientific Angler Sonar Sink 30 Warm & Clear Fly Line is New for 2016. The Sonar Sink 30 Warm & Clear is the idea sinking-head fly line for warm water. This line features a 30' extra-fast sinking head with handling line. This is an intermediate running line. Also available in a clear sinking option!
- 25' extra-fast sinking head with handling line
- For coldwater applications
- An excellent streamer line for trout
- Low tangle design increases shooting distance
- Floating running line
- Super Fast Sink: 4.0 - 8.0 ips, sink 4'-15'
- Braided multifilament core
- 150 GR 5-6 WT.: Chartreuse (Light olive green) / Charcoal Tip
- 200 GR 5-7 WT.: Yellow / Charcoal Tip
- 250 GR 6-8 WT.: White / Charcoal Tip
- 300 GR 7-9 WT.: Green / Charcoal Tip
- 350 GR 8-10 WT.: Orange/ Charcoal Tip
- 450 GR 9-12 WT.: Red / Charcoal Tip
- Weights: WF-4-F through WF-12-F