NEW! SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS SONAR SURF LINE
New for the season, the Scientific Anglers Sonar Surf Line! Each year, anglers are using two handed casting techniques to target species off the surf and jetties. With very few options for these types of applications, Scientific Anglers wanted to design a specific line just for this style. Cast out and get down with the Sonar Surf. Designed with a 27’ Sink 6 head the Sonar Surf is THE ideal line for single and double hand rods in the surf.
- 27’ Sink 6 head designed for use with single hand and double hand rods
- Intermediate running line with integrated handling section
- Sink Rate: Sink 6: 5.5 – 6.5 ips
- For use in moderate climates
- Braided multifilament core
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Frans Jooste (Amsterdam) | January 17th, 2020
Not just for fishing in the surf, I use the line to fish deeper estuary channels when fish are feeding on top. The handling line allows me to easily make longer casts, even with bigger/weighted flies. Got the 300gr on my 9wt Meridian and it works a treat.