SCOTT G SERIES 772/4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 7'7", 2WT
Scott G Series Fly Rod Outfits include the Scott G Series Fly Rod, Ross Colorado LT Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Mastery VPT floating fly line, Dacron backing, tapered leader, and Scott aluminum rod tube and rod sock. All Scott G Series Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Scott GS 7'7" 2wt fly rod is the ultimate small stream and creek rod, where inventing new casts is often required to reach deep pools when trout lurk. Scott G Series fly rods feature a new ferrule connection for improved line feel and responsiveness, and a new resin and graphite combination cooked up in the Scott laboratories. What does this mean? We feel it is the sweetest casting, hand crafted, medium-fast action rod on the market.
Scott G Series fly rods deliver two new cutting edge innovations. First, Scott has reinvented the hollow internal ferrule to make it more flexible, stronger, and more than 20% lighter. Second, Scott also combined a cutting edge carbon fiber and resin system delivering the most advanced multi-modulus layups. New multi-slope tapers were designed to take full advantage of the new materials layups.
As with all Scott rods, the blank is un-sanded to preserve all the natural feel and performance. The end result is a fly rod that helps solve one of the toughest challenges with medium-action fly rod design; how to create a rod that both loads deeply and delivers full power while tracking true to the target. New Scott G Series fly rods balance lighter in hand, have much more stability through the middle of the rod for better tracking, and generate higher line speeds. They do all this while retaining the classic flex of your favorite medium action rods. In other words, this is the most impressive medium-action fly rod ever produced!
- New X-Core Technology combines the industry's most advanced composite technologies with cutting-edge
- New React Technology is a merger of new X-Core Technology with a new, highly advanced materials and
- New Fiberfuse Enhanced Resin Technology uses new chemistry to create stronger bonds between each fiber
- Multi modulus graphite prepared with new cutting edge technologies
- Advanced Reinforced Carbon Technology reduces torque and increases strength
- Each rod is hand crafted from start to finish in Montrose, Colorado
- Backed by the Scott Lifetime Warranty
The award-winning Ross Colorado LT Fly Reel is as light as it is beautiful. The new Colorado LT is engineered with a new aesthetic and modern design evident in its large arbor and highly detailed porting. The Colorado LT is a click and pawl reel, weighing in at less than 3 ounces, so it is the perfect match for modern ultra-light fly rods. This reel is also extremely rugged and durable, with an anodized rigid frame and spool, and an all-metal clicker system.
Ross Colorado LT reels are super-strong, fully CNC machined from 6061 aluminum to exacting tolerances. Each reel is then hard anodized for the perfect balance of color and durability. The reel handle is new technology, machined from canvas phenolic rod, a very durable, lightweight material that increases grip when wet.
Adding to its elegant simplicity, the Colorado LT boasts only 15 total parts, all designed, machined, and assembled in Montrose, Colorado USA. This heritage is reflected in the Colorado flag milled into the frame and the mountain silhouette found on the anodized aluminum clicker cover. The Colorado LT is the lightest reel in its class and is simplicity at its finest.
- Fully CNC machined to exacting standards from 6061 aluminum alloy
- Ultra-lightweight (less than 3 ounces), incredibly strong design
- Machined metal components make up click drag system
- Oversize drag knob makes easy drag adjustments with the palm
of your hand
- Type II hard anodized for the perfect balance of hardness
- Quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand
- Designed, crafted and hand built in Montrose, CO
- Backed by the Ross Lifetime Warranty
SCIENTFIFIC ANGLERS MASTERY VPT FLY LINE