The Scott Radian 10'0" 6wt fly rod is an awesome rod due its versatility. The Radian 10'0" 6wt will chuck streamers to the bank, throw bass poppers, swing steelhead flies, and roll cast a country mile. This is the perfect rod to cover a wide range of species including average trout, big browns, steelhead, smallmouth bass, and largemouth bass. The added length will increase casting diestance and makes this the best choice for fishing from a boat or kayak. In other words, this rod can do it all! If you're in the market for a longer premium 6wt rod, pick up and cast the Scott Radian 6wt. This is the best 10'0" 6wt on the market.
ReAct Technology is at the heart of this new level of performance. ReAct combines Scott۪s X-CoreTechnology with a group of complex materials and tapers to create a rod blank that minimizes unwanted vibrations and improves line feel. It۪s a new level of performance in a fast action fly rod: fast action capabilities with amazing line feel. Distance is no issue, the touch for close casts is supremely good and the reserve power when you need it to cover ground is there.
Beyond just an incredible blank, even the guides on Scott Radian fly rods are all about premium performance with titanium framed SiC stripping guides and self-lubricating universal snake guides. There۪s plenty of technology to read about, but when it comes down to it, the Scott Radian fly rods are simply incredible fly fishing rods.
- ReAct Technology brings together X-Core with a new complex materials and taper system to dramatically increase recovery speed
- X-Core Technology combines advanced composite technology with cutting edge design, delivering enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance
- FiberFuse enhanced resin uses new chemistry to create stronger bonds between each fiber
- Multi-Modulus design for fine-tuned flex, recovery, and power
- Advanced Reinforced Carbon (ARC) reduces torque and increases strength
- Premium SiC stripping guides and Recoil nickel titanium snake guides anodized for saltwater use
- Each rod is hand crafted from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado
- Backed by the Scott Lifetime Warranty