The Radian two-handed rods are the newest entry in Scott's spey rod line-up. Extremely light, with an amazing feel and touch, the Radian models are the most unbelievably smooth rod you have ever cast. They deliver a remarkable level of controlled power and versatility. Scott Radian two-handed rods are capable of tip casting accurate dart loops in smaller water, or launching lasers across a wide Canadian steelhead river. These new rods couldn't be more highly rated by spey experts and are the first choice of those anglers who can afford and will accept nothing but the best.
This Scott Radian 12'6" 7wt spey fly rod is a perfect choice as a versatile two-handed rod that does it all. This 7wt spey will perform beautifully for steelhead, largemouth bass, bonefish, redfish, and surf casting for whatever cruises by. You will be amazed how easily you can deliver a big streamer across the river and roll cast a country mile.
ReAct Technology is at the heart of this new level of performance. ReAct combines Scott's X-CoreTechnology with a group of complex materials and tapers to create a rod blank that minimizes unwanted vibrations and improves line feel. It is a new level of performance in a fast action fly rod: fast action capabilities with amazing line feel. Distance is no issue, the touch for close casts is supremely good and the reserve power when you need it to cover ground is there.
Beyond just an incredible blank, even the guides on Scott Radian fly rods are all about premium performance with titanium framed SiC stripping guides and self-lubricating universal snake guides. There is plenty of technology to read about, but when it comes down to it, the Scott Radian fly rods are simply incredible fly fishing rods.
- ReAct Technology brings together X-Core with a new complex materials and taper system to dramatically increase recovery speed
- X-Core Technology combines advanced composite technology with cutting edge design, delivering enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance
- FiberFuse enhanced resin uses new chemistry to create stronger bonds between each fiber
- Multi-Modulus design for fine-tuned flex, recovery, and power
- Advanced Reinforced Carbon (ARC) reduces torque and increases strength
- Premium SiC stripping guides and Recoil nickel titanium snake guides anodized for saltwater use
- Fighting butt handle for additional fighting leverage
- Each rod is hand crafted from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado
- Backed by the Scott Lifetime Warranty