The Scott Radian Women's 9'0" 8wt fly rod is the perfect all-purpose rod for light saltwater bonefish and redfish, and excels fishing freshwater bass and steelhead. This Radian 8wt was specifically designed for women, including a smaller cork grip handle, and pink / purple wrap highlights and a beautiful reel seat. This fly rod has a noticeable attractive look that will set lady anglers apart on the water. If you're in the market for an amazing women's 8wt rod, pick up and cast the Scott Radian women's 8wt. This sweet casting ladies fly rod will do it all!
Scott Radian fly rods are a beautiful combination of a fast action taper and feel in a fly fishing rod. A number of features and technologies are at work in the Radian series of fly rods to make it one of the finest freshwater fly rods on the market. ReAct Technology is at the heart of this new level of performance. ReAct combines Scott۪s X-CoreTechnology with a group of complex materials and tapers to create a rod blank that minimizes unwanted vibrations and improves line feel.
It۪s a new level of performance in a fast action fly rod: fast action capabilities with amazing line feel. Distance is no issue, the touch for close casts is supremely good and the reserve power when you need it to cover ground is there. Beyond just an incredible blank, even the guides on Scott Radian fly rods are all about premium performance with titanium framed SiC stripping guides and self-lubricating universal snake guides. There۪s plenty of technology to read about, but when it comes down to it, the Scott Radian fly rods are simply incredible fly fishing rods.
- ReAct Technology brings together X-Core with a new complex materials and taper system to dramatically increase recovery speed
- X-Core Technology combines advanced composite technology with cutting edge design, delivering enhanced feel, incredible stability, and unequalled performance
- FiberFuse enhanced resin uses new chemistry to create stronger bonds between each fiber
- Multi-Modulus design for fine-tuned flex, recovery, and power
- Advanced Reinforced Carbon (ARC) reduces torque and increases strength
- Premium SiC stripping guides and Recoil nickel titanium snake guides anodized for saltwater use
- Each rod is hand crafted from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado
- Backed by the Scott Lifetime Warranty