Scott SC bamboo rods seamlessly integrate the traditions of craftsmanship with the performance innovations of contemporary split cane technology to bring you fly rods that stand the test of time as works of art, and as serious fishing tools.
SC rods feature beautifully figured amboyna burl wood and blued nickel silver reel seats, Snake brand guides and agate inserts, handmade ferrule plugs, and grips shaped from the finest cork. Each rod comes with a pair of matched tip sections.
- TRIPLE HEAT TREATED. SC bamboo is flamed before the culms are hand split, then heat treated after each strip is rough planed, and for a third time after the strips are hollowed and glued. This helps dramatically increase recovery speed.
- HOLLOW CONSTRUCTION. Keeps the rods very light and aids in increasing recovery speed by removing unwanted mass from each rod section.
- TAPER. Hand planed to exacting tolerances, SC rods feature unique taper designs optimized for three piece construction.
- FERRULES. Hariki hand made nickel silver ferrules are precision low mass ferrules built specifically for each Scott SC model
- LIFETIME WARRANTY. Each Scott SC Bamboo rod is covered by the Scott Lifetime Warranty