The Scott Tidal 9'0" 7wt fly rod excels at both freshwater and saltwater use. This Tidal is designed for throwing big flies with laser precision into a stiff wind. The Tidal 907/4 is perfect as a light saltwater rod, and excels as a bass rod for both smallmouth and largemouth. Swinging big streamers for huge browns? Chasing some steelhead? Fishing the back country for redfish? This Tidal 7wt does it all and will become your workhorse go-to rod to cover a variety of species.
Scott Tidal rods make the saltwater game easier, delivering accurate presentations to cruising fish and good turnover into the wind. These salt specific rods load quickly, generate high line speed with a relaxed casting stroke, and have ample power to control hard fighting fish.
Like all Scott fly rods, Tidal rods are handcrafted start to finish in our Colorado workshop by skilled rod builders using the best materials available. Tidal rods come in models to cover any species or situation you will encounter on the flats or open waters.
- Advanced Reinforced Carbon (ARC) adds hoop strength and counteracts torque, significantly increasing casting accuracy and line control
- Multi-modulus lay-up blank design precisely controls stiffness along the rod length to load and unload with smooth power
- Natural, unfinished blank shows off the beauty of graphite, while making the rod lighter, stronger, and improving performance
- Each rod is hand crafted from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado
- Backed by the Scott Lifetime Warranty