The Scott Tidal Musky/Pike 9'0" 10wt fly rod is specifically designed to launch big flies to nothern pike and musky. This Tidal 10wt excels at punching big flies through the wnd. It is also a great choice for saltwater casting to stripers, average size tarpon, permit, jacks and other saltwater species. The Scott Tidal is designed for throwing big flies with laser precision into a stiff wind. The Tidal Musky/Pike 10wt will become your workhorse go-to rod to cover a wide variety of species and situations.
Scott Tidal rods make the saltwater game easier, delivering accurate presentations to cruising fish and good turnover into the wind. These salt specific rods load quickly, generate high line speed with a relaxed casting stroke, and have ample power to control hard fighting fish.
Like all Scott fly rods, Tidal rods are handcrafted start to finish in our Colorado workshop by skilled rod builders using the best materials available. Tidal rods come in models to cover any species or situation you will encounter on the flats or open waters.
- Advanced Reinforced Carbon (ARC) adds hoop strength and counteracts torque, significantly increasing casting accuracy and line control
- Multi-modulus lay-up blank design precisely controls stiffness along the rod length to load and unload with smooth power
- Natural, unfinished blank shows off the beauty of graphite, while making the rod lighter, stronger, and improving performance
- Each rod is hand crafted from beginning to end in Montrose, Colorado
- Backed by the Scott Lifetime Warranty