SIMMS DRY CREEK BACKPACK
Simms’ Dry Creek Backpack combines fully waterproof performance with tenacious features built for extended, gear-intensive fishing excursions. 420D fabric improves durability and safely shields internals via a secure roll-top closure. Exterior u-shaped zippered pockets with interior stretch mesh houses gear you need in a hurry. An inside zippered pocket has ample space for leaders, lines, and tippets. Exterior stretch-mesh water-bottle pockets add versatility and a rod tube-sleeve with a net carrying D-ring and drawcord cinch to preserve your fishing essentials. Calculated for heavy cargo, an ergonomically-shaped shoulder harness with sternum strap and tunneled load lifters bolster comfort in conjunction with a closed-cell padded back panel and a tuck-away waist belt. Additional details include retractor and hemos magnetic docking station, a loop field for retired flies, built-in webbing keepers on compression straps for a streamlined no-catch finish, and Catch & Release system compatibility with Waypoints Convertible Chest and Chest Pack.
- Highly durable and fully waterproof TPU coated fabrics with a submersible roll‐top closure
- High loft, closed‐cell foam back panel, waistband and shoulder harness system is non‐water absorbent and fully cushioned
- Front wet storage compartment includes laser‐cut holes for quick drainage
- Exterior stretch mesh water bottle pockets and interior stretch mesh organizational pockets
- FABRIC TECH: Waterproof TPU coated fabrics
- DIMENSIONS: 13" x 7" x 26" (rolled closed)
- CAPACITY: 45 L, 2746 cu. in.
- WEIGHT: 37.8 oz.