NEW! 2020 SIMMS DRY CREEK DUFFEL: MEDIUM 155 L
The Simms Dry Creek Duffel is the perfect bag for anglers taking trips in tough conditions. Featuring 600D polyester ripstop with double sided TPU lamination, you can rest easy knowing your gear will be safe from every variable including the heaviest downpour all the way down to careless airline luggage attendants. Speaking of airlines, the Simms Dry Creek Duffel has a TSA friendly zipper which can then be rolled down giving you a waterproof seal.
Made for travelers, the Simms Dry Creek Duffel might just be the most travel friendly large duffel on the market. The large side grab handels of the Simms Dry Creek Duffel give you options on how you want to carry your gear to the destination including over the shoulder as well as backpack style. Lastly, 155 Liters of storage gives you enough room for everything including the kitchen sink! The Simms Dry Creek Duffel is the perfect bag to keep your gear dry!
- Rugged bottom keeps the bag open while upright for easy loading
- Roll-top closure with TSA-friendly zipper access
- Large grab handles for side, over the shoulder and backpack carry options
- Roll-up strap retainer reduces line catch on all exterior adjustment straps
- FABRIC TECH: 600D polyester ripstop with double side TPU lamination
- DIMENSIONS: Rolled closed 30 L x 22 H x 13 D in. (76.2 x 55.9 x 33.0 cm)
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
Patrick M (Maine) | January 21st, 2021
Perfect size to store a few rods, boots, waders, jacket and vest - and then some. Well made. Only thing it could use is a detachable shoulder strap.
Ben (Minnesota) | November 25th, 2020
This bag is awesome! I use it to hold camera gear and extra clothes in my boat while on the river. I need the stuff to stay dry, and this bag does the job.
Chris (OH) | October 22nd, 2020
This is a great bag. Perfect size for couple day trips or just hauling gear in my car. Also, love that I can fit rod tubes in it.