SIMMS G3 GUIDE VEST
Simms' G3 Guide Vest is a multitasking companion, with 24 pockets to fit all your tackle and personal items. A ventilated, padded collar adds plush comfort to the stretchy mesh shoulders, so you'll be comfortable on long days snapping casts across the water. This fishing vest is built with two retractors that let you clip on pliers and other tools for easy access. The G3 vest has been redesigned a handful of times in the past 10+ years, but each new design is making this vest lighter with more storage and easy access to gear.
- 24 pockets: 2 large zippered chest pockets
- 2 vertical weather-tight chest pockets, 2 cargo chest pockets
- 4 waist pockets, 4 large, horizontal sippered waist pockets, 2 large, interior vertical zippered pockets
- 2 large, interior vertical zippered pockets
- 1 weather-tight, split-back pocket, 1 bellowed back cargo pocket
- 100% non‐corrosive YKK zippers and sliders
- 2 patented built‐in retractors with magnetic docking station
- Breathable padded collar & stretch fabric shoulders
- Third-hand rod holder with Velcro chest tab & reel seat sling
- Cushioned, stretch mesh shoulders with padded rib knit collar
- FABRIC TECH: 100% Cordura Nylon woven fabric with DuPont Teflon finish and 100% polyester mesh lining
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 25 oz
|S||36" - 38"||14.5" - 15"||28" - 30"|
|M||39" - 41"||15.5" - 16"||32" - 34"|
|L||42" - 45"||16.5" - 17"||36" - 38"|
|XL||46" - 48"||17.5" - 18"||40" - 42"|
|XXL||49" - 51"||18.5" - 19"||44" - 46"|
* These are body measurements
5.00/5 Stars out of 6 Reviews
Joel (Finger Lakes NY) | April 30th, 2021
This vest is beautiful, but the beauty is in it’s functional design and quality materials. The fabric has body and I know this is going to stand up to years of use. Yes, this is a big price for a vest and although I did hesitate, I have to say I am really impressed! The sheer number of pockets layered over one another, well placed zippers and attachment points for all the gear I would ever want for a day on the river makes this a very positive addition to my kit.
Jeff Johnston (Cleveland OH) | October 17th, 2020
Great vest. Plenty of room for all your gear. Fits great and you can tell they definitely put some thought into the locations of the pockets etc.
Anthony Hernandez (Rocky Mountains Colorado) | September 29th, 2020
Very nice Jacket with a lot of Pockets
Aaron (Massachusetts) | September 1st, 2020
Yes, I did pause a bit when I first dropped a BIG dime on this vest, but am I glad I did. There are more pockets that I know what to do with, and the legendary Simms quality means this bullet proof tank will probably outlast me. Also, the design and organization is incredibly ingenious. The only drawback? There are so many well thought out pockets, it's easy to get overloaded!
Al Chiglinsky (Pa) | April 20th, 2020
I am very tough on flyfishing gear, because I Fish at least 250 to 300 days a year. I know the Sims vest will definitely hold up to the abuse that I gave equipment. I would recommend To anyone who has the extra cash spend it on this kind of equipment you will not be disappointed
Dong-gun Lee | September 14th, 2019
I love my fishing vest because it's very comfortable. I can carry all kinds of tackles. Yes it's a little on the pricey side, but well worth it. Good work Simms!