SIMMS G4 PRO WADERS - STOCKINGFOOT
Simms new G4 Pro Waders sets a new standard for waders across the board. Designed for professional guides and anglers fishing in the harshes conditions, the new G4 Pro Waders utilize the new Pro Shell fabric from GORE-TEX making them thiner and more abrasion, tear and puncture resistant than they have ever been before. The G4 Pro Waders also debut Simms brand new compression-molded stockingfoot for a snug, more comfortable fit for enhanced stability and warmth. The zippered, micro-fleece lined reach-thru pockets offer storage and coldweather repreve for those extra frosty trips. Even the often overlooked components waders have been redesigned for the new G4 Pro Waders to enhance their longevity and comfort. They now feature a new suspender system that further enhances the fit and comfortability with breathable air-mesh straps as well as the new streamlined GORE-TEX belt loop system that offers a lower profile and better fit with the belt.
Every part of the new G4 Pro Waders has been reconsidered for the update and there are new or completely redesigned features at each turn on the wader. Put those new features onto the technologially superior Pro Shell fabric from GORE-TEX and you have a wader worthy to be at the top of the Simms line.
- 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell Upper/4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower for rugged durability in the water and on the trail
- Patented compression-molded stockingfeet for enhanced comfort and improved boot fit/lace bite
- Zippered, micro-fleece lined reach-thru hand-warmer pocket for strategic storage and cold-weather reprieve
- Build-in, lower profile GORE-TEX belt loops for enhanced strength and durability
- Adjustable spacer air-mesh suspender system with a low-profile fabric suspender devider for added comfort across the shoulders and back
- Patented Sharkfin buckle for convenient hemostat retention
- Patented front and back leg seams for effortless mobility and increased durability
- Patented 2mm abrasion resistant and built-in gravel guards
- Anatomically engineered stockingfeet
- FABRIC TECH: 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell upper; 4-layer GORE-TEX Pro Shell lower and seat
4.80/5 Stars out of 5 Reviews
Flytechelite (Boston, MA) | May 30th, 2022
Had a pair of flyweight waders that I used for 2 years. I abused those things and finally had enough thorn pin holes and leaky seams. Decided to upgrade to the heavier G4 pros. Used these for a full 12 hours in the water this past weekend. Held up well, didn’t get too hot during the peak of the day (80+ air temp) and kept me warm and dry.
Drew (Ohio) | November 5th, 2021
These are expensive but worth it. Best waders out there whether you are winter or summer fishing. The goretex is durable but still breathable. love these.
kg ZhongHuiKun (OR) | October 1st, 2021
Super light, flexible and cozy! Won't ever go without the zippered G4's again! Thanks Simms for an amazing product! Danny Cook - Wooldridge Boats
Jake (Idaho) | September 2nd, 2021
Very comfortable and fit well, but the gravel guards lack in durability.
Timothy Partee (Arizona) | October 19th, 2020
These are great waders and a really good fit. Bought the G4’s and gave my G3’s to the wife. She won’t know the difference.
I’m happy and most important Simms makes these waders in America. Buy American !