SIMMS G4 PRO WADING BOOT : NEW FOR 2020!
The New Simms G4 Pro Wading Boot was engineered from the ground up to be the highest performing wading boot ever built. It is a perfect combination of agitily and durability to provide season after season of comfortable, sure-footed wading. The G4 Pro Boot features a vacuum-molded, stitchless TPU overlay to provide a sleek but burly lightweight resistance to abrasion and a low-profile lacing system with non-corrosive hardware to minimize line catch. The interior of the G4 Boot is built with a closed-cell molded foam allowing for a roomy toe box and a form fitted heel pocket for all-day comfort and stability. The wading-specific Vibram Idrogrip outsole is co-molded to the boot's upper and includes 10 non-corrosive threaded recepticles for securely mounting Alumibite or Hardbite Cleats depending on wading conditions and each anglers needs.
- TPU overlays for added durability
- Threaded, non-corrosive receptacles for easy insertion and removal of cleats
- Molded protective toe cap
- Low profile lace loops for reduced line-catch
- Highly abrasion-resistant Mesh
- Vibram Idrogrip Rubber Outsole
- Approx. weight 65oz
- FABRIC TECH: Outsole- Vibram Idrogrip rubber;Upper- highly abrasion-resistant mesh
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 65.6oz a Pair M's Size 11
Currently Viewing Reviews with a rating of 4. Click here to reset.
4.83/5 Stars out of 6 Reviews
Greg M (Texas) | November 25th, 2020
These boots are awesome and are exactly what you would expect from Simms at this price point, but with one caveat the laces are way too short and so far I'm not aware of any plans to fix this problem. Buy the size you normally wear for street shoes, Simms has booties and heavy socks factored into the sizing. The boots deserve 5 stars but with the laces problem I can only give them a 4.