SIMMS GUIDE WINDBLOC FOLDOVER MITT
There are tasks, like knot tying, that simply require the dexterity of warm, bare fingers. That's why we designed the Guide Windbloc® Foldover Mitt. This windproof mitt is for the dedicated angler who does not care what the forecast says about temps and still wants easy access to warm fingers. It's pre-curved for a natural fit, and heat-pack pockets in the wrist add warmth without interfering with grip or dexterity.
- 100% windproof with 4-way stretch
- Heat-pack pocket sits on the wrist for optimal warmth
- Pre-curved fit for increased dexterity
- Zoned insulation for warmth
- Sueded overlays in key grip areas for extra durability
- FABRIC TECH: Polartec® Windbloc®
5.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Morgan Maly (MN) | December 3rd, 2019
These are great gloves for fall and early winter fishing. They seem to be a little better made and warmer than the extreme foldovers from a year or two ago. Can’t go wrong with Simms!