SIMMS INTRUDER WADING BOOT, SALT
Try wading all day in sandals or sneakers and you'll understand why Simms designed the Intruder Boot for saltwater wading. Whether you're in surf or exploring saltwater flats, these wet wading boots support your feet and let you move without worrying about what's under foot. You can wear them barefoot in warm water or with our Neoprene Wading or Guard socks when you need more warmth. A built-in neoprene sock hugs your foot for a snug fit, and a Vibram outsole grips everything from wet rock to slippery wood. There's a fold-down gravel guard to keep out sand and debris.
- Integrated neoprene sock & fold‐down gravel guard
- Full neoprene lining for cushioning & easy on/off
- Dual‐density EVA midsole for shock absorption
- Welded TPU pads in high abrasion areas
- Non‐corrosive lacing hardware
- Designed to be worn barefoot or with Simms Neoprene Wading or Guard Socks
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 47.1 oz.
Sandal or Flip
Not all styles available in all sizes; please see individual shoe/sandal/flip dropdown for size specifics