SIMMS PRO DRY JACKET
A top jacket on the Bass Pro Circuit, for good reason, it is the bad weather jacket. Gale force defense system, powered by GORE-TEX Pro Shell fabric Simms' redesigned ProDry Jacket is 25 percent lighter for enhanced stow-ability While proven waterproof, durable Pro Shell fabric sets the performance standard for oceanic endeavors to the pro bass tour. Optimized architecture includes high-capacity zippered chest pockets, secured with water repellent YKK AQUAGUARD VISLON zippers. Micro fleece lined-pockets thaw hardworking hands. Dry Cuff engineering blocks water at the sleeve. And the Cohaesive cord lock system intuitively manages internal adjustments, simplifying the act of cinching comfort in. Finally, duck a deluge inside the Tuck-away 3-point adjustable Storm Hood, which keeps water out and wears well with a hat. This is the ultimate jacket on the boat in any type of weather.
- 100% waterproof/breathable protection
- YKK water‐resistant zippers
- 3‐point adjustable, tuck‐away Storm Hood
- 2 zippered chest pockets
- 2 micro‐fleece lined hand‐warmer pockets
- Oversized collar
- Cohaesive cord management system at hood & hem
- FABRIC TECH: 3‐layer GORE‐TEX PRO Shell;100% nylon face;40d ripstop/body;70d ripstop/reinforcement zones
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 20 oz.