SIMMS RIPRAP SHOE, FELT
The ultimate wet wading shoe for the summer months. Your surefooted solution for wet-wading season, Simms' new Riprap Shoe combines fatigue-fighting Right Angle Footbed technology with a bomber, fully-enclosed design. High abrasion synthetic and hydrophobic mesh uppers enhance both durability and drainage. Additional features include stud-capable rubber outsoles for authoritative grip on wet and dry surfaces and bungee lacing closures for appreciable on/off convenience. The felt bottom allows for more traction on the slippery rock surfaces or jetty rocks.
- Low-top, wet wading shoe with proprioception
- Fully-enclosed design to keep debris out
- Right Angle Footbed creates proper foot biomechanics for all day comfort
- High abrasion synthetic and hydrophobic mesh upper
- Stud-capable, rubber outsole with superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Bungie lacing closure
- Approx. Pair Weight (size 11): 36.8 oz.
- Sizes: 07-12, whole/half sizes, 13, 14 whole sizes, D width
- Available in either Sticky Rubber (Hickory) or Felt (Anvil/Grey) Soles
5.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Joanna (Knoxville) | July 26th, 2019
Very comfortable wading shoe, I got the men’s 7 for myself bc I can’t find any women’s wading shoes and I got my husband the 11.5. His fit him perfectly, mine were a bit loose but still great!(I’m a Womens 8) super excited to use these all over the place! Def a great backpacking wader
Jim A (Pennsylvania) | July 22nd, 2019
I've been wading streams in the summers months in sneakers or sandals for many years. These shoes are awesome. No more slipping and sliding, and almost falling.
My only complaint would be that they don't come in a wide option. I ordered them a half size larger than I would normally get, and they fit pretty comfortably.
There doesn't seem to be many felt bottomed shoes on the market. I'm really glad I found these.