SIMMS RIPRAP SHOE, FELT
The ultimate wet wading shoe for the summer months. Your surefooted solution for wet-wading season, Simms' new Riprap Shoe combines fatigue-fighting Right Angle Footbed technology with a bomber, fully-enclosed design. High abrasion synthetic and hydrophobic mesh uppers enhance both durability and drainage. Additional features include stud-capable rubber outsoles for authoritative grip on wet and dry surfaces and bungee lacing closures for appreciable on/off convenience. The felt bottom allows for more traction on the slippery rock surfaces or jetty rocks.
- Low-top, wet wading shoe with proprioception
- Fully-enclosed design to keep debris out
- Right Angle Footbed creates proper foot biomechanics for all day comfort
- High abrasion synthetic and hydrophobic mesh upper
- Stud-capable, rubber outsole with superior grip on wet and dry surfaces
- Bungie lacing closure
- Approx. Pair Weight (size 11): 36.8 oz.
- Sizes: 07-12, whole/half sizes, 13, 14 whole sizes, D width
- Available in either Sticky Rubber (Hickory) or Felt (Anvil/Grey) Soles