NEW! SIMMS TRIBUTARY BOOT, STRIKER GREY
New for the fishing season, the redesigned Simms Tributary wading boot. A classic, great-fitting wading boot with all the rugged features and the trusted support and traction you need while in and out of the water. Perfect for the angler looking for an entry level wading boot that is durable to last for several fishing seasons.
- Rugged synthetic leather and mesh with scratch rubber overlays in high abuse areas
- Bomber, corrosion-resistant lacing hardware
- Fully-gusseted tongue helps prevent debris from getting inside
- Full neoprene lining for durability and ease of on and off
- Simms' proprietary multi-directional lugged rubber outsole
- Whole sizes only
4.00/5 Stars out of 2 Reviews
Ryan | September 3rd, 2021
Got one season out of these before it started separating at the sole. Fished them pretty hard though so for the price I’d say they are ok. Don’t expect to much from these after a season or two and you should be fine
Jmann | March 30th, 2021
Searched around and read the reviews for this boot. Initially hard to find, but found them here. The boot was great right from the beginning. I did buy them a half size larger to accommodate the insulated waders. Very comfortable and I was able to walk the stream and river confidently. Great product, well worth the price.