SIMMS WADERWICK CORE BOTTOM
Layering for the long haul, formulated for all-season comfortBetween your skin and advanced outerwear, Simms' new Waderwick™ Core Bottoms optimize comfort thanks to double-knit fabric that mechanically wicks moisture. Four-season performance stems from COR3™ qualities such as an odor-killing anti-odor treatment. Two-way mechanical-stretch-knit fabric improves mobility over previous-generation Waderwick™ Core fabrics.
- COR3™ performance standard: anti-odor treatment, mechanical wicking knit structure & UPF 30 rating
- Mechanically wicks moisture for four-season next-to-skin comfort & enhances performance of technical mid & outer layers
- 2-way mechanical-stretch-knit fabric offers improved mobility
- FABRIC TECH: 100% polyester WADERWICK® double-knit with COR3™ Technology
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 5.6 oz. /160g
- SIZES: S-XXL
5.00/5 Stars out of 3 Reviews
Igor Stepanenko (Delaware) | November 17th, 2019
Well done! Warm and comfortable. I recommend this product.
Shane E. (Buffalo, NY) | June 7th, 2019
Love these, fit is true to size. Warm and comfortable!
Jeremy Bentham (Beaverton, OR) | May 1st, 2019
This fit like a glove and the build quality is fantastic. They are snug enough that they won't shift up when putting on waders and keep you warmer in these colder western waters until they warm up. Highly recommended.