SIMMS WAYPOINTS HIP PACK
Lightweight, hardworking hip pack with intuitive features for fishing gear on the go. Simms' new Waypoints Hip Pack Small is powered by PU-coated 420D nylon Oxford and 210D nylon HT Dobby fabrics that deliver clean, catch-free aesthetics. Patterned shoulder and side secure straps that are removable upon reaching destinations. A large compression-molded workbench opens to on-the-water essentials such as flies and boxes. And additional features include magnetic tool ports, zippered waistband pockets, an exterior loop field for attaching extras, and patch-on tippet tender and floatant holders.
- Ultra‐lightweight pack with aluminum frame for better load & carry
- Removable, patterned shoulder strap & side secure strap
- Compression molded work bench & interior divider page to store massive amounts of gear
- Exterior loop field for extra storage, comes with patch on tippet tender & floatant holder
- Magnetic tool ports for tool access & storage
- Zippered pockets at waistband
- FABRIC TECH: 420D nylon Oxford with PU coating & 210D nylon HT Dobby
- Capacity: 244 cu. in.
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 21 oz.