SIMMS WAYPOINTS SLING PACKS
Advanced, high-volume fishing sling for conquering gear chaos in comfort. Shoulder a full load in comfort thanks to Simms' ultra-light, high-volume Waypoints Sling Pack. PU-coated 420D nylon Oxford and 210D nylon HT Dobby fabrics are tenacious through tough conditions, while patterned shoulder and side secure straps ensure balanced fit and comfort. Additional benefits include a U-shaped zippered opening for easy-access to the 17-liter main compartment. A sturdy fold-down workbench, with tippet tender and floatant/shake holder, makes for seamless fly transitions. Tap magnetic tool ports for easy access to pliers and more. Exterior compression straps add storage. And safely store sunglasses in the top zippered pocket.
- Ultra‐lightweight pack with patterned shoulder strap & side secure strap
- U‐shaped zippered opening for easy access to main compartment
- Fold down work bench with tippet tender & floatant holder
- Magnetic tool ports for tool access & storage
- Top‐zippered sunglass pocket with key clip
- Exterior compression straps for added storage
- Color: Gunmetal
- LARGE SLING: FABRIC TECH: 420D nylon Oxford with PU coating & 210D nylon HT Dobby
- LG DIMENSIONS: 18in x 10in x 9.5in
- CAPACITY: 27 L., 1037 cu. in.
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 31 oz.
- SMALL SLING:FABRIC TECH: 420D nylon Oxford with PU coating & 210D nylon HT Dobby
- DIMENSIONS: 18" X 10" X 9.5"
- CAPACITY: 10 L, 610 cu. in.
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 21 oz.