ORVIS TACKY TUBE FLY PATCH
The coolest fly patch you'll ever own. The innovative tube design hangs from your lanyard or can be attached to a zinger, and allows airflow to quickly dry flies. The patch can be opened up to be used as a minimalist fly box, and the tough polycarbonate shell protects your flies when pushing through heavy brush and shrubs. Handy magnets on each wall catch flies that you simply drop into "the tube" when you're in a rush.
- Tube fly patch
- Dries flies while you store them
- Conveniently hangs from a lanyard or zinger
- Magnetic closure system
- Tough polycarbonate shell
- Patent pending slit silicon insert holds flies securely
- Magnets catch flies so you can drop them in when you're in a hurry
- Holds between 12-20 flies, depending on size
- Flies not included
- Approx. 2"W x 2Â½"H.
4.00/5 Stars out of 1 Reviews
Jimmy Wilson (NY) | February 17th, 2020
I own a Tacky fly box and love it so decided to give this a try, it seems very well made and durable and keeps the flies I'm drying protected when bushwhacking.