TFO Atoll I reels are built from aircraft grade 6061 aluminum and features a new hubless design to create a behemoth of a reel for 6-8 weight rods. The TFO Atoll I reel has the durability to haul in big bass and steelhead while being saltwater worthy to handle anything on the flats.
Some anglers go to worlds end to search out the fastest, most fierce fish they can throw a fly to…some need only to walk out their backdoor and down to the dock to do battle. For the angler looking for a reel that is as adventurous and dependable as they are, look no further than the Atoll Reel series. Precision machined from Cold-forged 6061-T6 billet aluminum and hard anodized to a clear satin finish, Atoll reels are as tough as they are handsome. The revolutionary and unique “hubless” design of the Atoll moves the stacked Delrin/stainless steel drag system away from the center mass of the reel. Meaning more efficient stopping power and greater heat dissipation, as the drag contact area is spread out over a larger surface area.
- Precision machined from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum
- Fully anodized for saltwater use and durable wear resistance
- 100% sealed state-of-the-art multi disc drag system
- Super large arbor spool for insane retrieval speeds and smooth startups
- Ergonomic drag adjustment knob
- Easy Left/Right hand conversion with quick release spool for fast spool changes
- Ingoing and outgoing click
- Weight: 7.6oz
- Diameter: 3.9”
- Weight: 1.3”
- Capacity: WF8/250yds/20lb