The TFO Axiom II 10wt 9'0" Fly Rod is a smooth, powerful fast-action rod with a softer tip that casts very well in close, and has the reserve power to go long distance. This Axiom II 10wt is perfect for general saltwater fishing when the wind is blowing. This Axiom II 10wt, 9'0" rod excels at casting to stripers, juvenile tarpon, bonefish, redfish, jacks, bluefish, and really anything that swims in saltwater. This 10wt also is a great rod for pike/musky and king salmon. Axiom II rod are engineered to adapt to the angler, and will throw tight loops with any casting style. The softer tip enhances line feel and casts beautifully in close with deadly accuracy, and the high modulus graphite / Kevlar blank has the power to go long distance when needed.
TFO Axiom II rods are designed using a high modulus proprietary carbon fiber and Kevlar blend, and 2nd Generation blank-over-ferrule technologies producing the most efficient transfer of energy to your fly line. These rods load easily, are crisp in unloading, and track accurately and true to the target. There is no bounce, no shock, and no wobble on the stop, delivering efficient energy transfer for a smooth, powerful delivery of your fly. The Axiom II is a perfect choice for any angler seeking a fast-action all-purpose rod with a bit of forgiveness, making any angler a better caster.
Temple Fork fly rods are designed for high-end power and performance, with sophisticated and elegant craftsmanship, without unnecessary accouterments that add expense and cost. Every TFO rod is manufactured to exacting standards in their own factories to ensure extreme control of the production and quality process. TFO fly rods provide anglers with tools that properly fit their needs, designed to last a lifetime, at a value price that is hard to believe. For more than two decades, Temple Fork has designed fly rods recognized for optimizing performance and price, making TFO the #1 manufacturer of fly rods in the United States. Every TFO rod is backed by their Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and their commitment to get you back on the water quickly, and without hassle.
- Carbon fiber / Kevlar blank for smooth, powerful castability
- Attractive dark olive blank, with complementary olive wraps
- Color-coded alignment dots for easy setup
- Premium hand chosen Portuguese cork half wells grip
- Fighting butt handle with composite ring for durability
- Fully anodized machined aluminum double uplocking reel seat
- Large tactical SiC stripping guides
- Lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless steel snake guides
- Includes protective TFO rod tube and rod sock
- Backed by the Unconditional TFO Lifetime warranty