TFO AXIOM II 7WT 9'0" FLY ROD OUTFIT : TF 07 90 4 A2
This outfit features the TFO Axiom II Fly Rod, TFO BVK Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Mastery MPX Fly Line, Dacron backing, tapered leader, and TFO triangle rod tube storage case. Each complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The TFO Axiom II 7wt 9'0" Fly Rod is a smooth, powerful fast-action rod with a softer tip that casts very well in close, and has the reserve power to go long distance. This Axiom II 7wt is perfect for streamer fishing big browns, swinging steelhead flies, throwing poppers to hungry largemouth bass, chasing bonefish on the flats when the wind dies down, and targeting tailing redfish in the backcountry. The Axiom 7wt, 9'0" is a powerful, fast-action rod that will launch streamers and bass bugs straight to their target. Axiom II rods are engineered to adapt to the angler, and will throw tight loops with any casting style. The softer tip enhances line feel and casts beautifully in close with deadly accuracy, and the high modulus graphite / Kevlar blank has the power to go long distance when needed.
TFO Axiom II rods are designed using a high modulus proprietary carbon fiber and Kevlar blend, and 2nd Generation blank-over-ferrule technologies producing the most efficient transfer of energy to your fly line. These rods load easily, are crisp in unloading, and track accurately and true to the target. There is no bounce, no shock, and no wobble on the stop, delivering efficient energy transfer for a smooth, powerful delivery of your fly. The Axiom II is a perfect choice for any angler seeking a fast-action all-purpose rod with a bit of forgiveness and will make any angler a better caster.
Temple Fork fly rods are designed for high-end power and performance, with sophisticated and elegant craftsmanship, without unnecessary accouterments that add expense and cost. Every TFO rod is manufactured to exacting standards in their own factories to ensure extreme control of the production and quality process. TFO fly rods provide anglers with tools that properly fit their needs, designed to last a lifetime, at a value price that is hard to believe. For more than two decades, Temple Fork has designed fly rods recognized for optimizing performance and price, making TFO the #1 manufacturer of fly rods in the United States. Every TFO rod is backed by their Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and their commitment to get you back on the water quickly, and without hassle.
- Carbon fiber / Kevlar blank for smooth, powerful castability
- Attractive dark olive blank, with complementary olive wraps
- Color-coded alignment dots for easy setup
- Premium hand chosen Portuguese cork half wells grip
- Fighting butt handle with composite ring for durability
- Fully anodized machined aluminum double uplocking reel seat
- Large tactical SiC stripping guides
- Lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless steel snake guides
- Includes protective TFO rod tube and rod sock
- Backed by the Unconditional TFO Lifetime Warranty
TFO BVK SD III REEL : 7-8WT
- Machined and anodized aluminum construction
- For extreme use in fresh- or saltwater
- Sealed, corrosion-resistant drag system
- Delrin and stainless steel drag washers
- Super-large arbor design
- Highly ported to reduce weight
- Easy LH/RH retrieve changes
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS MASTERY MPX FLY LINE
Scientific Angler Mastery MPX Fly Lines is the best all-around fly line that SA has ever made. Mastery MPX will handle everything from tossing small dries to slinging huge streamers. Built a half-size heavy, the MPX taper is designed with more mass toward the front of the head with an added emphasis on presentation. The Mastery MPX is a powerful line that loads rods quickly, yet with a bit of finesse added in. This premium SA Mastery MPX line will do it all extremely well and is the go-to all-purpose freshwater fly line
- The ultimate general presentation taper for all situations
- Improved version of our GPX taper
- Built a half-size heavy to load rods and turn over large
- Excellent with dry flies, nymphs, and streamers
- Features the ST+ slickness additive
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core