TFO Clouser Fly Rod Outfits include the TFO Clouser Fly Rod, Lamson Guru II Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Frequency Magnum Fly Line, Dacron backing, tapered leader, and TFO triangle rod tube storage case. Each complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
TFO Clouser Fly Rods are designed to improve the efficiency and enjoyment of every angler. Clouser rods are lighter, stronger, and faster to cast weighted lines and wind-resistant flies with accuracy. This Clouser 7wt 9'0" is a perfect choice as a light saltwater rod, and excels as a bass rod for both smallmouth and largemouth. Throwing big streamers for huge browns? Chasing some steelhead? Fishing the back country for redfish? This Closer 7wt does it all where bigger flies and long casts are required. The Clouser 7wt is a crisp, responsive, fast-action, with a powerful butt section that progressively tapers to more flex in the tip, helping any angler throw tight loops with larger flies. The Clouser rods are very easy, enjoyable rods to cast.
The Clouser series۪ midnight blue blanks are tipped with gold lettering and copper accents. Tactical Series stripping guides, ultra-lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless snake guides, select-grade cork grip, and braided carbon fiber reel seat further adorn these attractive rods. Clouser rods are a terrific performance value that will impress any angler.
Temple Fork fly rods are designed for high-end power and performance, with sophisticated and elegant craftsmanship, without unnecessary accouterments that add expense and cost. Every TFO rod is manufactured to exacting standards in their own factories to ensure extreme control of the production and quality process. TFO fly rods provide anglers with tools that properly fit their needs, designed to last a lifetime, at a value price that is hard to believe. For more than two decades, Temple Fork has designed fly rods recognized for optimizing performance and price, making TFO the #1 manufacturer of fly rods in the United States. Every TFO rod is backed by their Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and their commitment to get you back on the water quickly, and without hassle.
- Fast-action, progressive taper balances power and flex
- Beautiful midnight blue blank
- Braided carbon fiber reel seat insert
- Anodized machined aluminum reel seat
- Exclusive Tactical series stripping guides
- Ultra lightweight chromium stainless snake guides
- Premium Flor Grade cork grips
- Includes TFO triangle rod tube & rod sock
- Backed by the TFO Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
LAMSON GURU II 3.5 FLY REEL
- Lightweight, large arbor design for faster line retrieval
- Lamsons bulletproof machined Conical drag system
- CNC machined frame and spool from 6061 aluminum
- Machined stainless steel drag components
- Tough as nails Type II Anodized finish
- USA Made and assembled in Idaho
- Nylon reel case included
- Backed by Waterworks-Lamson Lifetime Warranty
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS FREQUENCY MAGNUM FLY LINE
Scientific Angler Frequency Magnum Fly Lines are made for big flies and big fish. Designed with an aggressive weight-forward head, the Magnum fly line is built for tossing large flies, turning over split shot, and blasting through the wind. In other words, this line is a bit of a bully—which is great if you’re targeting bass, big trout, pike/musky, and saltwater species, it is nice to have some muscle on your side.
- Turns over large flies, streamers, and split shot with ease
- For use in both fresh and saltwater environments
- Over weighted design quickly loads fast-action rods
- Braided multifilament core
- Welded front loop for quick leader changes
- Features Advance shooting technology for extreme distance
- Color: Mist Green