TFO Impact Fly Rods are unbelievably smooth and crisp, loading and unloading with maximum efficiency. This Impact 10wt 9'0" rod is a sweet casting, versatile rod that excels in a wide range of species and situations. The 10wt is a perfect choice as an all-purpose rod for pike, musky, bonefish, redfish, and baby tarpon. This versatile Impact 10wt will launch bulky flies, throw big streamers with authority, and push saltwater flies through the wind. Impact rods are engineered with new high-modulus carbon fiber blend technology producing a progressive flex, fast-action that is effortless to cast, and has amazing line feel. The Impact rods will impress the most accomplished angler, yet are easy for the newer fly fisher to throw tight loops.
Impact rod blanks are very slim in profile and finished with TFOs exclusive Tactical Series stripping guides and ultra-lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless snake guides. Their reduced-profile burl cork handles are both handsome and durable, and retain their superb feel under all fishing conditions. The handsome blank is matte black with black thread wraps and emerald trim with a beautiful rosewood insert.
Temple Fork fly rods are designed for high-end power and performance, with sophisticated and elegant craftsmanship, without unnecessary accouterments that add expense and cost. Every TFO rod is manufactured to exacting standards in their own factories to ensure extreme control of the production and quality process. TFO fly rods provide anglers with tools that properly fit their needs, designed to last a lifetime, at a value price that is hard to believe. For more than two decades, Temple Fork has designed fly rods recognized for optimizing performance and price, making TFO the #1 manufacturer of fly rods in the United States. Every TFO rod is backed by their Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and their commitment to get you back on the water quickly, and without hassle.
- Fast-action, progressive flex for smooth, crisp power
- Exclusive high modulus proprietary fiber blend blanks with a matte black finish
- 2nd Generation Blank Over Ferrule Technology
- Machined aluminum, fully anodized channel-locking reel seat
- Knurled uplocking rings
- Premium burled full wells cork grip
- Colour-coded alignment dots for easy assembly
- Tactical series stripping guides for reduced friction
- Lightweight chromium-impregnated stainless steel snake guides
- Rod Sock Only: Rod Case Sold Separately
- Backed by the TFO Unconditional Lifetime Warranty