TFO Mangrove Fly Rod Outfits include the TFO Mangrove Fly Rod, Lamson Guru 7+ Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Frequency Magnum Fly Line, Dacron backing, tapered leader, and TFO triangle rod tube storage case. Each complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
TFO Mangrove fly rods are engineered for enhanced feel, accuracy, distance and durability while working the shoreline and around heavy cover. The Mangrove 7wt is a crisp, responsive, smooth casting medium-fast action rod for redfish, snook, bonefish, large trout, smallmouth bass, and largemouth bass. This Mangrove 7wt 9'0" is a perfect choice as a light saltwater rod, and excels as a bass rod for both smallmouth and largemouth. Swinging big streamers for huge browns? Chasing some steelhead? Fishing the back country for redfish? This Mangrove 7wt does it all and will become your workhorse go-to rod to cover a variety of species. The Mangrove rods are ideal for anglers with a slow, smooth casting stroke and will help any angler throw tight loops and longer casts.
Mangrove rods utilize TFOs proprietary TiCr blank coating, which helps protect the rod from the occasional collision with a weighted fly or gunnel. Throw in TFOs proprietary Tactical Series guides, and you have a rod that is as tough as the predators you are chasing. The non-glare chestnut colored blank features a full-wells grip and fighting butt. A cleverly machined hook keeps on each side of the aluminum up-locking reel seat finishes this smooth, responsive fly rod.
Temple Fork fly rods are designed for high-end power and performance, with sophisticated and elegant craftsmanship, without unnecessary accouterments that add expense and cost. Every TFO rod is manufactured to exacting standards in their own factories to ensure extreme control of the production and quality process. TFO fly rods provide anglers with tools that properly fit their needs, designed to last a lifetime, at a value price that is hard to believe. For more than two decades, Temple Fork has designed fly rods recognized for optimizing performance and price, making TFO the #1 manufacturer of fly rods in the United States. Every TFO rod is backed by their Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and their commitment to get you back on the water quickly, and without hassle.
- Smooth, medium-action for enhanced line feel and distance
- Non-glare chestnut colored blank
- TiCr blank coating for rod protection
- Exclusive Tactical series stripping guides for reduced friction
- Ultra lightweight chromium stainless snake guides
- Full wells grip with fighting butt
- Fully anodized aluminum up-locking reel seat
- Machined hook keeper on reel seat
- Includes TFO triangle rod tube & rod sock
- Backed by the TFO Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
LAMSON GURU 7+ FLY REEL
- Lightweight, large arbor design for faster line retrieval
- Lamsons bulletproof machined Conical drag system
- CNC machined frame and spool from 6061 aluminum
- Machined stainless steel drag components
- Tough as nails Type II Anodized finish
- USA Made and assembled in Idaho
- Nylon reel case included
- Backed by Waterworks-Lamson Lifetime Warranty
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS FREQUENCY MAGNUM FLY LINE
Scientific Angler Frequency Magnum Fly Lines are made for big flies and big fish. Designed with an aggressive weight-forward head, the Magnum fly line is built for tossing large flies, turning over split shot, and blasting through the wind. In other words, this line is a bit of a bully—which is great if you’re targeting bass, big trout, pike/musky, and saltwater species, it is nice to have some muscle on your side.
- Turns over large flies, streamers, and split shot with ease
- For use in both fresh and saltwater environments
- Over weighted design quickly loads fast-action rods
- Braided multifilament core
- Welded front loop for quick leader changes
- Features Advance shooting technology for extreme distance
- Color: Mist Green