This outfit features the TFO PRO II Fly Rod, Lamson Liquid Fly Reel, Scientific Anglers Frequency Magnum Fly Line, Dacron backing, tapered leader, and TFO triangle rod tube storage case. Each complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
TFO PRO II Fly Rods are the perfect affordable, all-purpose fly rods and TFOs best selling fly rod series. These medium-fast and progressive action rods are smooth casting and powerful, yet very forgiving. Lefty says they are the perfect rods for all anglers and skill levels. This TFO PRO II 7wt 9'6" is ideal for streamer fishing big browns, swinging flies to steelhead, launching bass bugs to smallmouth and largemouth bass, and as a light saltwater rod when the wind dies down. The PRO II 7wt will launch streamers to that cut in the bank, throw bass poppers straight to their target, and makes a great steelhead rod. The 9'6" length will add distance to your cast, excels at mending line and roll casting, and is well suited for fishing from a boat or kayak. This rod will do it all.
TFO PRO II rods feature attractive cosmetics including a matte black finished blank and subtle gold logo, alignment dots color coded by line weight, premium grade cork with burled accents, and oversized stripper guides. New anodized reel seats with a braided carbon fiber insert make these rods an unmatched value. Each rod comes with an attractive TFO logo rod sock.
Temple Fork fly rods are designed for high-end power and performance, with sophisticated and elegant craftsmanship, without unnecessary accouterments that add expense and cost. Every TFO rod is manufactured to exacting standards in their own factories to ensure extreme control of the production and quality process. TFO fly rods provide anglers with tools that properly fit their needs, designed to last a lifetime, at a value price that is hard to believe. For more than two decades, Temple Fork has designed fly rods recognized for optimizing performance and price, making TFO the #1 manufacturer of fly rods in the United States. Every TFO rod is backed by their Unconditional Lifetime Warranty and their commitment to get you back on the water quickly, and without hassle.
- Smooth, progressive, medium-fast action for any angler
- Non-glare matte black colored blank
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Premium full wells grade cork with fighting butt handle
- Oversized stripper guides reduce friction while casting
- New anodized aluminum reel seat
- Machined hook keeper on reel seat
- Includes TFO triangle rod tube & rod sock
- Backed by the TFO Unconditional Lifetime Warranty
LAMSON LIQUID 3.5 FLY REEL
- CNC machined conical drag system used in all Lamson reels
- Large arbor design for fast line pick up
- Strong conical drag system for fish stopping power
- Easily converts to right or left hand retrieve
- Cloth reel bag included
- Backed by Lamson Warranty
Scientific Angler Frequency Magnum Fly Lines are made for big flies and big fish. Designed with an aggressive weight-forward head, the Magnum fly line is built for tossing large flies, turning over split shot, and blasting through the wind. In other words, this line is a bit of a bully—which is great if you’re targeting bass, big trout, pike/musky, and saltwater species, it is nice to have some muscle on your side.
- Turns over large flies, streamers, and split shot with ease
- For use in both fresh and saltwater environments
- Over weighted design quickly loads fast-action rods
- Braided multifilament core
- Welded front loop for quick leader changes
- Features Advance shooting technology for extreme distance
- Color: Mist Green