THOMAS & THOMAS AVANTT 1004-4 FLY ROD : 10'0" 4WT
The Thomas & Thomas Avantt 1004-4 fly rod is the ultimate high stick nymphing and big water dry fly rod. Perfect for smooth roll casts, tight line nymphing, and reaching those tight pockets across the river. The Avantt 1004-4 fly rod provides unbelieve versatility with the added length for big trout in big rivers and streams. The Thomas & Thomas Avantt fly rod series is forced to approach freshwater fly rod design in a brand-new way. Featuring the proprietary StratoThermo Resin giving such an incredible strength and vibration dampening characteristics. The result, more line control than ever with ultra-low swing weight and lightning-fast recovery. The Avantt fly rods truly come alive in the hand of any angler. Extremely accurate at close range for a precise command of the fly with delicate touch. Longer casts reveal surprising power and high line speeds with magnificent tight loops and revolutionary line control.
- Four-piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process.
- Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte 'T&T Blue'.
- Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides and Snake brand ECOating guides.
- Black Ash Burl up-locking reel seat.
- Blue wraps with white accents.
- Grip of Flor-grade cork.
- 1004-4 Standard with full-wells grip and fighting butt, western grip optional.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo.