THOMAS & THOMAS AVANTT 1005-4 FLY ROD : 10'0" 5WT
The Thomas & Thomas Avantt 1005-4 fly rod is the ultimate "all-purpose" fly rod for any occasion. The added length provides unmatched versatility when tight-lining, throwing dry flies, or chucking small streamers. The Avantt 1005-4 fly rod is the perfect match for larger rivers when reaching the other side of the run is necessary to catch those big elusive brown trout. The Thomas & Thomas Avantt fly rod series is forced to approach freshwater fly rod design in a brand-new way. Featuring the proprietary StratoThermo Resin giving such an incredible strength and vibration dampening characteristics. The result, more line control than ever with ultra-low swing weight and lightning-fast recovery. The Avantt fly rods truly come alive in the hand of any angler. Extremely accurate at close range for a precise command of the fly with delicate touch. Longer casts reveal surprising power and high line speeds with magnificent tight loops and revolutionary line control.
- Four-piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process.
- Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte 'T&T Blue'.
- Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides and Snake brand ECOating guides.
- Black Ash Burl up-locking reel seat.
- Blue wraps with white accents.
- Grip of Flor-grade cork.
- 1005-4 Standard with full-wells grip and fighting butt, western grip optional.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo.