THOMAS & THOMAS AVANTT 905-4 FLY ROD : 9'0" 5WT
The Thomas & Thomas Avantt 905-4 fly rod is widely known for it's versatility and consistency. There is simply nothing that this rod cannot do. From softly presenting dry flies on large rivers, throwing small streamers to fish holding tight to cover, and even nymphing big long runs. The Avantt 905-4 fly rod answers the call when asked upon to make longer casts, to load line quickly, and to be reliable in any fishing condition. The Thomas & Thomas Avantt series is forced to approach freshwater fly rod design in a brand-new way. Featuring the proprietary StratoThermo Resin giving such an incredible strength and vibration dampening characteristics. The result, more line control than ever with ultra-low swing weight and lightning-fast recovery. The Avantt fly rods truly come alive in the hand of any angler. Extremely accurate at close range for a precise command of the fly with delicate touch. Longer casts reveal surprising power and high line speeds with magnificent tight loops and revolutionary line control.
- Four-piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process.
- Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte 'T&T Blue'.
- Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides and Snake brand ECOating guides.
- Black Ash Burl up-locking reel seat.
- Blue wraps with white accents.
- Grip of Flor-grade cork.
- 906-4 Standard with western grip, full-wells grip and fighting butt optional.
- 1004-4 Standard with full-wells grip and fighting butt, western grip optional.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo.