THOMAS & THOMAS AVANTT 906-4 FLY ROD : 9'0" 6WT
The Thomas & Thomas Avantt 906-4 fly rod is the perfect do-it-all fly rod that rises and surpasses all expectations in any situation. The Avantt 906-4 rod excels at throwing streamers with precision and accuracy whether on a drift boat or wading. When it's hopper season and you need to delicately place dry flies or if you need to double nymph rig when the fish are deep. No matter the occasion you might find yourself in, the Avantt 906-4 fly rod is consistent and reliable without sacrificing performance. The Thomas & Thomas Avantt fly rod series is forced to approach freshwater fly rod design in a brand-new way. Featuring the proprietary StratoThermo Resin giving such an incredible strength and vibration dampening characteristics. The result, more line control than ever with ultra-low swing weight and lightning-fast recovery. The Avantt fly rods truly come alive in the hand of any angler. Extremely accurate at close range for a precise command of the fly with delicate touch. Longer casts reveal surprising power and high line speeds with magnificent tight loops and revolutionary line control.
- Four-piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process.
- Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte 'T&T Blue'.
- Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides and Snake brand ECOating guides.
- Black Ash Burl up-locking reel seat.
- Blue wraps with white accents.
- Grip of Flor-grade cork.
- 906-4 Standard with western grip, full-wells grip and fighting butt optional.
- 1004-4 Standard with full-wells grip and fighting butt, western grip optional.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo.