THOMAS & THOMAS AVANTT 907-4 FLY ROD : 9'0" 7WT
The Thomas & Thomas Avantt 907-4 fly rod is an extremely versatile, all-purpose trout and bass streamer rod. With high line speeds and control, the Avantt 907-4 fly rod makes longer casts effortless. With just the right amount of softness matched with the perfect amount of power to deliver flies accurately to any target. The Thomas & Thomas Avantt fly rod series is forced to approach freshwater fly rod design in a brand-new way. Featuring the proprietary StratoThermo Resin giving such an incredible strength and vibration dampening characteristics. The result, more line control than ever with ultra-low swing weight and lightning-fast recovery. The Avantt fly rods truly come alive in the hand of any angler. Extremely accurate at close range for a precise command of the fly with delicate touch. Longer casts reveal surprising power and high line speeds with magnificent tight loops and revolutionary line control.
- Four-piece multi-modulus graphite blank incorporating Thomas & Thomas’ latest proprietary composites and curing process.
- Low Friction Finish (LFF) in stealth matte 'T&T Blue'.
- Titanium-frame ceramic stripping guides and Snake brand ECOating guides.
- Black Ash Burl up-locking reel seat.
- Blue wraps with white accents.
- Grip of Flor-grade cork.
- 906-4 Standard with western grip, full-wells grip and fighting butt optional.
- 1004-4 Standard with full-wells grip and fighting butt, western grip optional.
- Includes aluminum rod tube with machined bar-stock aluminum collar and cap. Blue powder-coat with pewter Thomas & Thomas logo.