Umpqua Tailgater Organizer ZS
Turn any Tub into the Perfect Fly Fishing Base Camp
Inspired by our own Brian Schmidt who stores his boots and waders in a simple plastic tub/tote in the back of his car, the Tailgater ZS turns any plastic tub into the perfect fly-fishing base camp. Now, Brian’s plastic tub also stores fly boxes, reels/spools, gloves, socks, jacket, etc. It also functions as a prep station for rigging up with flies, hemostats, leaders, tippet, floatant, etc… adjustable to fit almost any size and style of plastic tub/tote. Two saddle-bag style organizers straddle the front and back walls of the tote and SR clip along the sides to secure. Each saddle-bag can also be used individually saddled over any rail or seat back..
- Two large bellowed fly-box pockets
- Four stretch-mesh pockets for tippet, floatant, etc.
- Four all-purpose mesh pockets- Includes large bellowed back pocket
- Daisy chain attachment loops for zingers, nippers, hemostats, etc.
- Tool sheath for hemostats
- Velcro and SR clip — one-size-fits-all adjustment
- Two large web grab handles
- 400D Poly Fabric
- YKK zippers
- Comes with attached foam fly patch- Carabineer & Velcro attachment
- Comes with bottle-opener
- Fabric- 600 Denier Poly (nylon web)
- Width: 12 inches
- Length: 21 inches
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S.