WATERWORKS-LAMSON GURU II 1.5 FLY REEL : 3-5WT
At the price, the Waterworks-Lamson Guru II 1.5 reel is one of the best values for anglers looking to get into a fully machined reel. Considered Lamson’s most stout reel, the lighter weight design of the Guru II series has made the Guru II 1.5 reel a much better pair for 3-5 weight rods than the previous generation. Still just as hardy due to the new structure, more material has been milled out from the frame and spool, decreasing the weight significantly and making it perfect to pair with a small stream trout rod.
take it to another level of performance with an increased arbor size, narrower spool width, and decreased overall weight. Lamson even updated the spool geometry for enhanced retrieval rates, opened the porting to reduce weight and improve line drying, and integrated the counterbalance. They also introduced a curved cross-section for structural stability. Guru II reels are machined from 6061 aluminum, and finished in a Type II anodize process that makes this reel indestructible. Every Guru II reel is made in the USA and assembled in Idaho. This is the toughest precision fly reel on the market in this price range.
- Lightweight, large arbor design for faster line retrieval
- Lamson's bulletproof machined Conical drag system
- CNC machined frame and spool from 6061 aluminum
- Machined stainless steel drag components
- Tough as nails Type II Anodized finish
- USA made and assembled in Idaho
- Nylon reel case included
- Backed by Waterworks-Lamson Lifetime Warranty
- Diameter: 3.35”
- Width: 1.01”
- Weight: 4.27oz
- Capacity: WF4 100yds/20lb