WATERWORKS-LAMSON GURU II 2 FLY REEL : 5-6WT
The Waterworks-Lamson Guru II 2 reel is a perfect entry point to fully machined reels. Not many reels today can boast the price of the Guru II 2 and still be made entirely here in the US. By taking advantage of a design overhaul the Guru II series can still endure the hard use of many years on the water but be light enough for today’s graphite rods. It is simply a wonderful value for any trout or bass outfit and will be in your arsenal forever.
take it to another level of performance with an increased arbor size, narrower spool width, and decreased overall weight. Lamson even updated the spool geometry for enhanced retrieval rates, opened the porting to reduce weight and improve line drying, and integrated the counterbalance. They also introduced a curved cross-section for structural stability. Guru II reels are machined from 6061 aluminum, and finished in a Type II anodize process that makes this reel indestructible. Every Guru II reel is made in the USA and assembled in Idaho. This is the toughest precision fly reel on the market in this price range.
- Lightweight, large arbor design for faster line retrieval
- Lamson's bulletproof machined Conical drag system
- CNC machined frame and spool from 6061 aluminum
- Machined stainless steel drag components
- Tough as nails Type II Anodized finish
- USA made and assembled in Idaho
- Nylon reel case included
- Backed by Waterworks-Lamson Lifetime Warranty
- Diameter: 3.50”
- Width: 1.00”
- Weight: 4.62oz
- Capacity: WF6 100yds/20lb