WATERWORKS-LAMSON GURU II 3 FLY REEL : 7-8WT
Perfect as a heavy freshwater and light saltwater use reel the Waterworks-Lamson Guru II 3 reel is a tank that can withstand years of heavy fishing and hold up to all kinds of abuse. The Guru series has long been known for its durability but with a new design it is significantly lighter than the original without having lost any of its strength. Lamson has created a perfect entry point for bass and steelhead anglers by incorporating their conical drag system into a reel that has been fully machined here in the US.
take it to another level of performance with an increased arbor size, narrower spool width, and decreased overall weight. Lamson even updated the spool geometry for enhanced retrieval rates, opened the porting to reduce weight and improve line drying, and integrated the counterbalance. They also introduced a curved cross-section for structural stability. Guru II reels are machined from 6061 aluminum, and finished in a Type II anodize process that makes this reel indestructible. Every Guru II reel is made in the USA and assembled in Idaho. This is the toughest precision fly reel on the market in this price range.
- Lightweight, large arbor design for faster line retrieval
- Lamson's bulletproof machined Conical drag system
- CNC machined frame and spool from 6061 aluminum
- Machined stainless steel drag components
- Tough as nails Type II Anodized finish
- USA made and assembled in Idaho
- Nylon reel case included
- Backed by Waterworks-Lamson Lifetime Warranty
- Diameter: 3.75”
- Width: 1.15”
- Weight: 5.08oz
- Capacity: WF7 150yds/20lb