WATERWORKS-LAMSON GURU II 4 FLY REEL : 10-11WT
The Waterworks-Lamson Guru II 4 reel has all the drag strength and durability needed to go up against some of the biggest species most anglers will ever target. The Guru has always been considered one of Lamson’s strongest and most durable reels and the series II reels maintain those qualities though the structural redesign has allowed them to lose some unnecessary weight. This is what allows the Guru II 4 reel to be paired with any of today’s 10 and 11 weight rods while still providing the power and integrity you expect. Tarpon, salmon and musky only scratch the surface of the capabilities of the Guru II 4 reel.
take it to another level of performance with an increased arbor size, narrower spool width, and decreased overall weight. Lamson even updated the spool geometry for enhanced retrieval rates, opened the porting to reduce weight and improve line drying, and integrated the counterbalance. They also introduced a curved cross-section for structural stability. Guru II reels are machined from 6061 aluminum, and finished in a Type II anodize process that makes this reel indestructible. Every Guru II reel is made in the USA and assembled in Idaho. This is the toughest precision fly reel on the market in this price range.
- Lightweight, large arbor design for faster line retrieval
- Lamson's bulletproof machined Conical drag system
- CNC machined frame and spool from 6061 aluminum
- Machined stainless steel drag components
- Tough as nails Type II Anodized finish
- USA made and assembled in Idaho
- Nylon reel case included
- Backed by Waterworks-Lamson Lifetime Warranty
- Diameter: 4.41”
- Width: 1.32”
- Weight: 6.86oz
- Capacity: WF10 250yds/30lb