Full CNC machined from aircraft 6061 T-6 barstock aluminum alloy to exacting tolerances, the Litespeed frame and spool are beautifully curved, adding structural strength and rigidity. The fully machined, completely sealed conical drag system is buttery smooth and utterly indestructible. Finished with a proprietary Micralox finish, the Litespeed is scratchproof, dent resistant, and corrosion proof, in a beautiful new Hard Alox finish.
In this newest version, you get a higher retrieve rate, for fast line pick up, an improved ergonomic drag knob for better grip, plus a stronger, more structurally-sound frame and narrower spool for improved line handling. The drag housing is also integrated into the frame to save weight and decrease overall width. The Litespeed is an elegant, beautiful reel that is as durable as any reel on the market. You will not find a better designed, or engineered, USA made reel at any price.
- Fully CNC machined to exacting standards in the USA from proprietary 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Ultra-lightweight, incredibly strong design
- Patented Conical drag system is powerful, maintenance-free and complete sealed
- Oversize drag knob for quick, easy drag adjustments
- Beautiful, Hard Alox armor finish is scratch proof and corrosion free
- Quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- Backed by the Lamson Lifetime Warranty
- Diameter: 3.88”
- Width: 1.11”
- Weight: 5.08 oz
- Capacity: WF8 225yds/20lb