WINSTON BORON III PLUS 8WT 9'0" FLY ROD OUTFIT
Winston Boron III Plus Fly Rod Outfits include the Winston Boron III Plus Fly Rod, Waterworks-Lamson Litspeed Micra-5 Fly Reel, premium Scientific Anglers Amplitude Smooth Bonefish fly line, Dacron backing, Tapered Leader, Winston premium aluminum rod tube and rod sock. All Winston Boron III Plus Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
Winston Boron III Plus fly rods are the stiffest, fast-action rods Winston has ever produced. The PLUS stands for incredible line speed, extra power and design qualities needed to handle monster flies, the wind, sinking and oversized head lines and big, big, fish. These rods are lightweight, smooth casting and feature friction-free shooting guides, premium green reel seats and, of course, unmatched Winston quality and craftsmanship.
The Winston Boron III Plus 8wt 9'0" fly rod is the perfect bonefish rod for fishing the flats and redfish in the backcountry. This amazingly versatile 8wt fly rod also excels fishing largemouth bass, streamer fishing big browns, and swinging steelhead flies. This BIII Plus 8wt has the power and backbone to handle a wide variety of species and fishing siutations. The Boron III Plus 8wt will slice your fly through the wind to a tailing bonefish, launch bass poppers straight to their target, and throw huge streamers with authority. The Boron III Plus delivers the perfect balance of exceptional power with the trademark Winston smoothness. This is sure to become the achor in your arsenal and your favorite rod!
- Saltwater specific, powerful fast-action with Winston smoothness
- Highest performance boron/composite materials
- Exceptionally powerful, high line speed progressive action
- Overcomes the most challenging fishing situations
- Chrome nano-lite stripping guides with oversized snake shooting guides
- Premium green aluminum anodized dual uplocking reel seat
- Fighting butt handle for added leverage
- Super-light premium graphite rod tube and rod sock
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty
The Waterworks-Lamson Litespeed Micra-5 Fly Reel is one of the world's lightest and more durable full drag reels ever produced. The new Litespeed Micra-5 reel is a marvel of engineering, continuing the legacy of one of the most popular and influential reels over the past two decades.
Full CNC machined from aircraft 6061 T-6 barstock aluminum alloy to exacting tolerances, the Litespeed frame and spool are beautifully curved, adding structural strength and rigidity. The fully machined, completely sealed conical drag system is buttery smooth and utterly indestructible. Finished with a proprietary Micralox finish, the Litespeed is scratchproof, dent resistant, and corrosion proof.
In this newest version, you get a higher retrieve rate, for fast line pick up, an improved ergonomic drag knob for better grip, plus a stronger, more structurally-sound frame and narrower spool for improved line handling. The drag housing is also integrated into the frame to save weight and decrease overall width. The Litespeed is an elegant, beautiful reel that is as durable as any reel on the market. You will not find a better designed, or engineered, USA made reel at any price.
- Fully CNC machined to exacting standards in the USA from proprietary 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Ultra-lightweight, incredibly strong design
- Patented Conical drag system is powerful, maintenance-free, and complete sealed
- Oversize drag knob for quick, easy drag adjustments
- Micralox armor finish is scratch proof and corrosion free
- Quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- Backed by the Lamson Lifetime Warranty
SCIENTIFIC ANGLERS AMPLITUDE SMOOTH BONEFISH FLY LINE