The Winston Boron III X 586-4 fly rod is an ideal choice as your all purpose trout rod to cover almost every fishing situation. This 5wt rod will always present a beautiful dry fly in close or at distance, yet still has the power to launch streamers straight to their target. The BIII X rods deliver a crisper, faster action than other Winston rods, while retaining the Winston buttery smoothness and feel.
This 5wt will make a beautiful dry fly presentation at any distance, and with the Boron butt section, packs an amazing amount of reserve power when you need to go long distance. This versatile 5wt will do it all for trout and also makes an excellent smallmouth bass rod.
The Boron III X is Winstons best-selling all-around fly rod series. Featuring advanced Boron III materials and technology, these Boron III X rods are incredibly lightweight, powerful, deliver high line speeds, and tight loops with the trademark Winston smoothness. Friction-free shooting guides allow Boron III X rods to generate added line speed without compromising feel. It all adds up to one of the finest rods ever produced.
- Advanced Boron III technology delivers crisp, fast-action
- Features Winstons premium friction-free shooting guides
- Smooth, lightweight, powerful
- Effortless long casts or delicate presentations up-close
- Beautiful nickel silver reel seat with burled wood insert
- Super-light graphite rod tube embossed with company logo signature plus logo tech rod sock
- Each Winston Boron III X rod is handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty