Winston Boron III X Fly Rod Outfits include the Winston Boron III X Fly Rod, Waterworks-Lamson Litspeed Micra-5 Fly Reel, premium RIO Bonefish floating fly line, Dacron backing, RIO Saltwater Tapered Leader, Winston premium aluminum rod tube and rod sock. All Winston Boron III X Fly Rod Outfits are shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly!
The Winston Boron III X 8wt 9'0" is an amazing and versatile rod that excels in a wide range of species and situations. This BIII X 8wt performs beautifully as an all purpose rod for largemouth bass, steelhead, bonefish, and redfish. This versatile BIII X 8wt will launch big bass poppers, throw big streamers with authority, and push saltwater flies through the wind. Unlike other 8wt high end rods, the Boron III X 8wt balances silky smooth feel with impressive power.
The BIII X rods deliver a crisper, faster action than other Winston rods, while retaining the Winston buttery smoothness and feel. The Boron butt section packs an amazing amount of reserve power when you need to go really long distance. This awesome 8wt will excel in any situation covering a wide variety of species, and is sure to become your favorite rod.
The Boron III X is Winstons best-selling all-around fly rod series. Featuring advanced Boron III materials and technology, these Boron III X rods are incredibly lightweight, powerful, deliver high line speeds, and tight loops with the trademark Winston smoothness. Friction-free shooting guides allow Boron III X rods to generate added line speed without compromising feel. It all adds up to one of the finest rods ever produced.
- Advanced Boron III technology delivers crisp, fast-action
- Features Winstons premium friction-free shooting guides
- Smooth, lightweight, powerful
- Effortless long casts or delicate presentations up-close
- Premium brushed aluminum anodized reel seat with fighting butt handle
- Super-light graphite rod tube embossed with company logo signature plus logo tech rod sock
- Each Winston Boron III X rod is handcrafted in Twin Bridges, MT
- Backed by the Winston Lifetime Warranty
The Waterworks-Lamson Litespeed Micra-5 Fly Reel is one of the world's lightest and more durable full drag reels ever produced. The new Litespeed Micra-5 reel is a marvel of engineering, continuing the legacy of one of the most popular and influential reels over the past two decades.
Full CNC machined from aircraft 6061 T-6 barstock aluminum alloy to exacting tolerances, the Litespeed frame and spool are beautifully curved, adding structural strength and rigidity. The fully machined, completely sealed conical drag system is buttery smooth and utterly indestructible. Finished with a proprietary Micralox finish, the Litespeed is scratchproof, dent resistant, and corrosion proof.
In this newest version, you get a higher retrieve rate, for fast line pick up, an improved ergonomic drag knob for better grip, plus a stronger, more structurally-sound frame and narrower spool for improved line handling. The drag housing is also integrated into the frame to save weight and decrease overall width. The Litespeed is an elegant, beautiful reel that is as durable as any reel on the market. You will not find a better designed, or engineered, USA made reel at any price.
- Fully CNC machined to exacting standards in the USA from proprietary 6061-T6 aluminum alloy
- Ultra-lightweight, incredibly strong design
- Patented Conical drag system is powerful, maintenance-free, and complete sealed
- Oversize drag knob for quick, easy drag adjustments
- Micralox armor finish is scratch proof and corrosion free
- Quick release spool and easy left-hand to right-hand retrieve conversion
- Backed by the Lamson Lifetime Warranty
RIO BONEFISH FLOATING FLY LINE
RIO's Bonefish line has a long head and rear taper to smooth out the loop, and to make long, efficient casts, while the mid-length front taper produces great turnover and easy presentation of typical bonefish flies. This is a great line for the more experienced flats angler, and ideal for fast second shots to cruising fish. RIO Bonefish lines have a high floating, AgentX coating that ensure the running line and tip stays afloat, and feature a medium stiff core, with a tropical coating that stays firm in the heat. Welded loops on both ends of the line makes for easy rigging. This is the perfect bonefish line for windy flats fishing.
- New MaxFloat Tip floats higher to reduce drag and improve visibility
- New MaxCast technology shoots line effortlessly for greater range
- Agent X technology self lubricates line to reduce friction
- DualTone for easy loading point identification
- Front abd back welded loops for fast, easy rigging changes